What happens if my air conditioner, furnace, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, well pump etc. breaks down?
– Do you have a home warranty?
– Did you know that most homeowners insurance policies offer an equipment breakdown endorsement at a fraction of the cost of your home warranty policy?
– Did you know that you can include personal food and medicine loss related to refrigeration breakdown for up to $500?
– Did you know that many home warranty companies contract repair with several different companies and you have no choice in the matter?
1) As noted above, Home Warranties have several additional considerations and risks beyond the typical homeowners policy. Most homeowners policy carriers offer this as an additional endorsement for as little as $25-$35 per year.
2) Failure to place adequate coverage for your risks means you could be forced to pay large sums out of pocket or wait for days or even weeks for repair or replacement.
3) Failure to correctly insure your property could also mean the uncompensated loss of refrigerated or frozen goods.
Contact us for assistance reviewing your current policy to make sure you have the coverages you need.